||Всего товаров: 0
Товаров на сумму: 0 руб.
Цена: 59880 руб.
Товар поставляется под заказ при условии 100% предоплаты. Срок поставки от 2 до 8 недель. Для уточнения возможности поставки и стоимости свяжитесь, пожалуйста, с оператором
Сериальный сервер WTI CMS-16 Console Port Management Switch, 16xRS232 (DB-9), rackmount
CMS Series Console Port Management Switches provide secure, in-band and/or out-of-band access to RS232 console ports and maintenance ports on UNIX servers, routers and other network equipment. System Administrators can access remote devices in order to change configuration parameters, connect users to restricted ports, collect buffered data, and perform a variety of other administrative functions.
Up to 16 different devices can be connected to the CMS-16 without the need to select a common baud rate or parity (the CMS-8 can be connected to up to eight different devices). Each port can be individually configured for specific baud rates, parity, handshaking, and various other parameters and options.
Easy Set-Up and Operation
Configuration of the CMS is simple. A menuing system is used to select parameters, and enable options. The CMS can easily adapt to the requirements of almost any data communications application.
Limited Command Access
The CMS is ideal for situations that require limited access to important command functions. Two security levels allow each port to function as a Supervisor Port or User Port, depending on the password entered at login. Supervisor Ports are allowed to change configuration, display status, and connect to any other port; User ports are only allowed to connect to the ports provided by their password. Each individual port can be assigned its own unique, user-defined password, up to sixteen characters long.
If AC power to the unit is lost or interrupted, the CMS's non-volatile memory will retain user-defined parameters and port connections.
Modem and Telnet Communication
The CMS can be controlled by a local PC that communicates with the unit via cable, or controlled remotely via external modem or telnet connection. Your terminal emulation or telnet program is used to send commands to connect ports or display status.
Once you have configured the CMS to fit your application, parameters and options can be saved to an ASCII text file on your PC. This allows you to quickly restore user-selected parameters if the unit configuration is accidentally altered or deleted. Saved parameters can also be uploaded to other CMS units. This allows rapid set-up when several units will be configured with identical or similar parameters.
CMS-16 and CMS-8 Units
This User's Guide discusses both the CMS-16 and CMS-8 Console Management Switches. Throughout this User's Guide, both units are referred to as "CMS". The CMS-16 includes sixteen RS-232 ports, and the CMS-8 includes eight RS-232 ports. All other features function identically.
- Network Interface: 10Base-T Ethernet, RJ45, multi-session telnet.
- RS232 Port Interface:
- Model CMS-16: 16 RS232 serial inputs use DB9 connectors configured as DTE ports.
- Model CMS-8: 8 RS232 serial inputs use DB9 connectors configured as DTE ports.
- Data Rate: 300 to 115.2K bps (all standard rates).
- Coding: Asynchronous, 7/8 bits ASCII, Even, Odd, No Parity, 1, 2 Stop Bits.
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF, RTS/CTS, Both, or None.
- Timeout: No activity timeout disconnects port. 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds, 1, 5, 15, 30, 90 minutes.
- Memory: Stores Parameters and captured data. Non-volatile 512K SRAM buffer memory. Statically allocated.
- Break: Send or Inhibit Break
- Option Switch: 8 position DIP switch, selects default settings for baud rate, flow control, response message format, and command echo.
- LEDs: Power On, Ready, Net, Data Activity for Ports 1-16 (CMS-16) or Ports 1 - 8 (CMS-8).
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- AC Version: IEC-32 Inlet, 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 5 watts
- DC Version: Terminal Strip (#6-32), -48 VDC, 0.2 Amp Max.
- Model CMS-16: 2.8" (7.1 cm) x 17" (43.2 cm) x 6.8" (17.3 cm) (H x W x D)
- Model CMS-8: 1.75" (4.4 cm) x 17" (43.2 cm) x 6.8" (17.3 cm) (H x W x D)
- Weight: 8 lbs. shipping weight
- Humidity: 10 to 90% RH, Non-Condensing
- Venting: Side vents are used to dissipate heat generated within the unit. When mounting the unit in an equipment rack, make certain to allow adequate clearance for venting.
У нас Вы можете купить со склада В Москве и под заказ жесткие диски, модули памяти, процессоры, блоки питания, видеокарты и другие комплектующие для серверов и компьютеров.