Цена: 15924 руб.
Товар на складе: есть
Сериальный адаптер SIIG CyberSerial JJ-E40011-S3 4-port DP 4S Serial Card, Low Profile (LP), PCIe
Описание и характеристики
Наименование: Сериальный адаптер SIIG CyberSerial JJ-E40011-S3 4-port DP 4S Serial Card, Low Profile (LP), PCIe
Модель: CyberSerial JJ-E40011-S3
Тип: 4-port DP 4S Serial Card
Форм-фактор: Low Profile (LP)
SIIG’s DP CyberSerial 4S PCIe is designed to provide four additional 9-pin serial ports to your PCI Express-enabled desktop computer for more serial-based device connections. This 4-port serial PCIe adapter card comes with four high-speed 16950 UART serial ports supporting asynchronous baud rates of up to 15Mb/s. Its built-in 128-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit and receive speeds especially under Windows multitasking environment. The serial ports can work as either standard RS232 ports, or with 5V / 12V power outputs via an onboard power connector for devices that require power, such as serial handheld scanners, POS displays, remote monitors, barcode readers, receipt printers, RFID transceivers, and blood-pressure meters.
The DP CyberSerial 4S PCIe features a unique and space saving 4-port fan-out cable which gives the DP CyberSerial 4S PCIe card additional routing flexibility to your serial devices. This 4-port serial adapter works with PCI Express slot with different lane widths and its dual-profile PCB design along with the included spare low profile bracket allows it to be installed in either standard height & low profile desktop system.
SIIG’s DP CyberSerial 4S PCIe adapter is powered by Oxford chip and conforms to PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1. It is also FCC Class B (DoC) & CE regulatory approved and RoHS compliant. The DP CyberSerial 4S PCIe is fully compatible with a wide variety of Windows operating systems and is backed by SIIG’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Regulatory approval(s): FCC Class B (DoC) & CE
- Chipset: SIIG CyberPro, V3.0 (Oxford OxPCIe954)
- Port type: Four 9-pin RS232 serial ports (via 4-port fan out cable)
- Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification, Revision 1.1
- Built-in 128-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed, especially under Windows multitasking environment
- Asynchronous baud rates up to 15 Mbps
- 4-layer PCB board: separate layers for data & grounding. Greatly reduces signal noise & loss. Delivers more reliable high-speed data transfers
- Enhanced bracket design to prevent bending. Connected to PCB with washered screws for a more secure connection
- Onboard power connector to provide reliable power source for devices that require power